Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn Brilliance

The autumn season is and always will be my favorite time of year.  I love all the other seasons that God brings us each and every year, but autumn just seems to rejuvenate and inspire me.  It fills me full of energy every morning when I wake up.  I feel renewed and ready for the new day.  

Autumn is also my favorite time of year for taking pictures outdoors.  The colors in all their brilliance, reds, yellows, gold’s, and browns are just quite simply breathtaking. 
So in honor of my favorite season I thought today I would share some of those autumn colors with you as well as the scenery, here at my home.  








IF I ONLY KNEW WHO IT BELONGED TO?  



I hope you have enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.  Head over to these blogs and take part with us today! 

To take part or see other blog posts click the link below their pictures.

Blogging From Boliva

Sky Watch Friday

I Should Be Folding Laundry

Until next time friends don’t forget 


P.S.  I almost forgot to mention that besides being a college student, I have also joined the ranks of the employed.  

P.P.S.  Today is also my son’s birthday. 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and colorful trees. What a beautiful time of the year. Love the little hand print. Some child must have had a grand old time doing that. Have a nice weekend. genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great autumn pictures you`ve taken. Like the last one with the hand the most :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have. Great photos. The trees are so colorful and the handprint, priceless! I love this time of year. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog you've got here! Love these beautiful Fall colors and the beautiful pinks above. Thanks for visiting FT-L; I'm glad to have found you. We are on the road, but when we settle down for a while i will be back to browse around. (BTW, I have LaVoice on my blogroll list -- she is really a role model for us other great-grandmas!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..you are very busy and a belated Happy Birthday to your son...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, Treasia! That's the kind of places where I hear God speak the most. His love is so evident in such beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete