Saturday, November 19, 2011

Every Day Is Pink

Pink symbolizes: Love, Beauty, Kindness, and Compassion

As I was getting ready for posting Pink Saturday this morning I found myself running out of ideas.  You see, I didn’t think I had that much pink left in my life.  When my husband and I separated last year and I moved out last Christmas I left many pink treasures behind. 

So I went off on an adventure around my house this morning to see just how many Pinks I had in my home and used on a daily basis.  I was actually rather surprised to see how many pinks I still have.  

Each night I sleep under pink and pale green.  


 
Every single day I use Viva La Juicy.  I adore this perfume!  I had always been a White Diamonds lady until I discovered this magical scent.  Now it’s my signature fragrance.  



I have started collecting my favorite china once again, Moss Rose.




My little “Hope” sleeps in this adorable doggie bed each night.



I have found another blogger who loves pink as well.  Her name is Shirley and you can find her here @ From the Heart.  I invite you all to head over and give Shirley a visit today.  She’s showing a beautiful pink bird house today that her husband built.

As well I want to give a special thank you to Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound for letting me take part in her Pink Saturday meme.  I’ve made many new friends thanks to Beverly.  Why don’t you go and give her a visit as well.

Until next time my sweet friends, remember to,


8 comments:

  1. I love the china with a little rose pattern! I found a tea cup this week with a rose! And that perfume sounds wonderful! I'll look for it! Happy Saturday, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of the Rose china, which I love! Thank you for the nice comment, and for mentioning my blog. What a sweet, kind thing to do. Bloggers are wonderful people!
    Many blessings on you!
    Love,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bed is BEAUTIFUL!!! I would really have sweet dreams on that! And your dog bed is just as cute!!! I have never heard of this perfume, but I do know Liz's White Diamonds. A LOT of people collect this Moss Rose pattern!! I have seen it on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Treasia..so nice to meet you! I love your china and Hope's little pink bed is so sweet.
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your separation. Those things are painful - no matter what and sometimes especially what. You have a wonderful name. I'm curious as to exactly how your pronounce it - since I can come up with several variations. Is your name a family name? Good to hear you're moving on and finding more pinks. Some nice ones too, by the way. Happy Pink Saturday -thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had a bed that looked like yours, I might sleep better. Very pretty and I believe you found more pinks than you expected. It is terrible to say, some days I do not even make mine up. No ones sees it but me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!

    Dad in Pink, have a great Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am so sorry you left your pink treasures behind...I too did this after I divorced many years back,I regretted it for a long time...I am glad you wandered through your home and found more pinks, and very nice ones at that!....The best to you, and Happy Pink Saturday
    Grace
    I am your latest follower:)

    ReplyDelete