Friday, November 11, 2011

Pink Is For Princesses

 Every time I hear the word “pink” my mind automatically thinks of newborn baby girls and sweet little toddlers, frilly clothes, bows, tutus, ballerinas and decorated nurseries.   Everything a little girl deserves and treasures.  Sugar, spice and everything nice, that’s what “pink” says to me.

Here are a few pinks that I wanted to share with you this week.  These pinks are very near and dear to my heart.    The person that makes all the pinks that you’ll see below is my very own daughter.  I am so proud of her.  She is just 21 years old, attends college and works two jobs.  While she was still in high school she opened her own home based business.  She started making infant, babies, toddler and little girl accessories.  Her craftsmanship is amazing and she has such talent.  Yes, mama bear says so, and I am not one bit prejudiced either.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  


Strawberry Bow

This is my grand daughter modeling a flower bow.



Adorable Christmas Elf

Tutu and Bow made by Spoiled Bratz

Beautiful Eyes

Snowflake

Pretty Pink Tutu
Tutu made my my daughter, Spoiled Bratz

Flip Flop






Aren’t all the little models just absolutely adorable?  Isn’t it the prettiest thing to see little girls all decked out in Pink. 
My daughters business is called “Spoiled Bratz” and you can find her here, and contact her here for ordering information.  She loves custom orders.  

All the beautiful pinks are because of a very sweet lady, Ms. Beverly, from How Sweet the Sound.   Won’t you go over and visit with her today and while there also check out the other gorgeous pinks on display.



Also, I had almost forgotten this, but I wanted to introduce you to a special friend I met through How Sweet the Sound.  Her name is LV and she’s from “Thoughts fromMeme’s Corner” and is also a fellow blogger.  Mrs. LV is a young 80 something and has plans to blog till she’s 100.  Way to go Mrs. LV.  Why don’t you also take a moment and go visit with her and see her sweet pink of the day.

Remember my friends to








10 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday Treasia Sweetie...
    I am so happy to meet you. I thank LV for introducing me to your beautiful new blog home. Love all the little pinks you have to share today. How wonderful your daughter is with her talents for the young. Love the bows and the tutus are just precious.

    I can't wait to see what you share next. I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower. Have a gorgeous weekend sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just popped over from Meme's blog. Your daughter is very talented!! The kid's accessories are just adorable!!! In reading about you, we have quite a few things in common. Your name is very unusual, I have not heard it before, where does it come from? It must be very exciting to be in college, way to go! Hey, my husband used to be a respiratory therapist many years ago, we met in the hospital. Back then they were called inhalation therapists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday Treasia, Thanks for your visit and comments. I love your daughter's handmade items and the models are just precious. There are some Stepp's on my husband's side of the family through marriage. I'm one of your new followers. Have a wonderful week. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland. I found you on LV's post a few days ago. I'm your newest follower. I adore pink and everything Miss Bratz makes. Your granddaughter is lovely...
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nice feature. I am always pleased when I see my name or button on someones post. Those are the most beautiful children I ever saw. There is no doubt your daughter will do very well in the business world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter's creations are so adorable just like her little models. You are right to be proud of your daughter's accomplishments.

    I know LV and love her dearly. She a dear person and a great blogger.
    Happy PS.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello , thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Happy Pink Saturday! Love you pink post this week, beautiful outfits, how talented you daughter is. Thanks for sharing your pinkness!
    Hugs, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet both the models are and the things your daughter makes....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun business, hope she does great! I know LV, she's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete